We are GROWING:
Position: ACT Prep Instructors
MaranathaEd conducts most of its classes on weekday evenings and weekends. Instructors need only commit to six hours per week, with the opportunity to take on additional assignments.
- Possess substantial teaching or tutoring experience.
- Enjoy working with motivated and talented students.
- Demonstrate the intelligence, enthusiasm, patience and communication abilities required of every MaranathaEd instructor.
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. MaranathaEd will contact qualified applicants to begin the interview process.
Why Tutor for MaranathaEd?
- MaranathaEd instructors can make over $500 – $1,000/month for rewarding, part-time work.
- Instructors help aspiring college students achieve their goals of being accepted in to a college or university and accumulating scholarship monies.
- MaranathaEd instructor training program, prepares its instructors to get the most from the industry’s most comprehensive lesson material.
- MaranathaEd provides instructors with continual resources and support to successfully help students achieve high test scores.
- High-performing instructors are invited to join project teams that develop new academic programs, execute regional marketing initiatives, and conduct corporate programs.
- Flexible schedules include evening, weekend and intensive course formats.